How Digital Marketing helps you grow as a company.
For entrepreneurs, merchants, managers, salespeople, marketing or communication managers who want to know how to use Social Networks to promote, sell and reach a greater number of interested and fans of the brand. You will learn about the most used tools and the specific processes to have a presence in social networks. It addresses key issues such as: strategic planning, route objectives, types of content, plus a series of recommendations for each platform.
1- Social Networks: – What are Social Networks for?
– Types of social networks.
– Facebook, the empire of 1,800 million users.
2- Social Networks Vs. Web Pages.
– Positioning in Social Networks.
– Why have a website if I already have a fan page?
– Advantages of the website.
– Advantages of social networks.
3- Online Marketing Channels.
– Website. – Facebook.
4- All about Facebook.
– Fan page and profile.
– Groups on Facebook.
– Content dynamics.
– Facebook Ads.
– Most important policies and functions.
5- The first content managers appear:
– The Community Manager. Profile of the Community Manager. Functions and responsibilities of the Community Manager.
– The Social Media. Profile of Social Media Functions and responsibilities of Social Media.
– The Community Manager & Social Media in Paraguay.
6- Advantages and disadvantages of online marketing before offline marketing.
– Advantage. (Why be on the Internet)
– Disadvantages. . (Why not be alone on the Internet)
7- How to migrate the brand to the Internet. Steps to follow.
– Have a reason.
– Have a goal.
– Identify target and social platforms.
– Identify contents and strategies.
8- Ok, I surrender to the social networks. How do I start?
– Analysis. (F.O.D.A) – Objectives. (Short, medium and long term)
– Platforms. (No social network without blog)
– Content. (Goodbye advertising, do we take tererÃ©?)
– Communication. (learning to converse)
– Bells. (What they expect based on what we expect)
– Measurements. (Results, R.O.I, expectations.)
– Innovation (I undo it and do it again)
9- Tips for not crashing on Social Networks:
– What should I do in Social Networks?
– What should I share?
– What should I not do?
10- Closure / debate.
Hours: 15:00 Hs. – 18:00 Hs.